ePosting Setup -
1. Contact Freight Management Systems, Inc. for an ePosting User ID
Note: You will need to have handy your User ID and Passwords that
were assigned to you by each of the posting sites you signed up
with. You will need this information to complete some steps of
this set up. If you do not already have this information you will
need to go to the posting websites to sign up for a User ID and
2. Go into Visual LOADPlus Main Menu - Administration - System
3. Select the Internet Options tab
4. In the Internet Options section-click in the Internet ID box and
type in your Internet ID that was assigned to you by Freight
Management Systems. Do the same in the Internet password box.
Note: Even though you are given a password from FMS you may
change it. Just type in what you want the password to be.
5. In the ePosting section check the ePosting box.
6. Enter the Contact, Email & Phone information. Click the Save Icon
located at the top of the module.
Note: If you want the load entry dispatcher's contact information
to show for the load, you will need to go into Add/Edit/Delete User
and Select the "Use Info. for Posting Services" option. You must
make sure that Posting Service Contact, Phone #1 & email address
has been completed on this screen for the individual. This can be
set up for individual dispatchers or for all.
7. On the Grid, Select the posting sites (one by one) that you will
utilize. As you click on each site you must Click on
"Initialize Equip Equiv Table" button. This step copies your VLP
Equipment table up to the posting interface.
8. Select Close
9. Click the Save Icon
10. Go into the Dispatch module and select the Internet Options button.
Note: A Product Information box will be displayed. You may Click
on the "Do Not Show This Screen Again" option so it doesn't come
11. Select Close
12. Select the Blue "Internet Module Setup" button
13. Select ePosting
Note: PostPlus will be automatically selected and a User ID
assigned. (If you had a previous PostPlus ID, you may replace it
at this time)
14. Select the Equipment Table button
The left column is the Visual LOADPlus equipment table which
is created from Administration. It is not necessary to change
anything in this column.
The right column is the posting site's equipment table and must
be setup to match the left column as closely as possible.
(Example: VLP = Van-48' & Posting site = Vans)
Once the equipment tables match, you must select the "Update
Equipment Table" option or your changes will not be saved.
15. If you need to add a new piece of equipment, click in the blank
entry box and type in the equipment description then in the drop
down box to the right choose the equivalent equipment type.
16. Select the "Add New Type" button to save
Note: If the last equipment was entered in error, you can
select the "Delete Last Equipment Type" button to remove it.
17. Select the Main Menu button to exit that screen.
18. Move to the next posting site you are using. Type in your User ID
and Password and click save. Continue through the steps of setting
up the Equipment Table and save.
Note: This is a one time setup process and must be completed
for each posting site you will utilize. (This is when you will need
to have all your User ID and Passwords for the posting sites you
18. Always click on Update at the bottom of the screen to save changes.
19. Select close to exit the ePosting screen.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.