1. You must contact Freight Management Systems for an Internet ID and
2. Open up Visual LOADPlus and select Administration - System Admin -
Internet Options tab.
3. Click on the Internet Options box (if not already activated for
ePosting) and enter the Internet ID and Password provided by FMS.
(Note: Part of your Internet ID is your company code which is
the three letters at the end of your ID. All of your customers
will be assigned an ID that ends in your company code.)
4. Click on the eTracking box
5. Save the screen.
6. Go into the Customer Profile module and select the "eTrack" box
on the General Info. tab for each customer you wish to provide
the eTracking service for.
(Note: Your customer's ID is their 8-10 digit customer number
along with your three digit company code. Ex.:10320000ABC
All customers will be assigned a password of NEW. You can
change this password in Dispatch under Internet Options)
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.