This option would be used if you pay your commissions through
Payroll or a Payroll Service and not through Accounts Payable.
1. Go into Human Resources
2. If the employee already exists in the system, bring them up
by typing in their name and pressing F9, or select their name
from the drop down box.
If the employee is new, fill in all of the required fields on
the screen and any additional information you have and Click
the Save icon.
3. On the General tab you must put a check mark on the Payroll
4. On the Commissions tab you must put a check mark on the
Get Commissions box
5. Once the load is invoiced the commissions will no longer be
generated in Accounts Payable as a Transaction type 300. It
will now be generated in Human Resources as a Transaction
6. You can access the commissions info. by selecting the
P/R Commissions tab in Human Resources
7. You are required to enter a date range to locate the
commissions you are looking for. You can select by
All, Due or Paid commissions.
8. To mark the commissions as Paid, you will need to highlight
the line of the commission you are paying, and enter the
payroll check date and payroll check number.
9. The commission amount can be manually adjusted on this screen,
however it does not currently update the load in dispatch.
10. If an adjustment must be made, you will need to edit the load
and add another commission to either reduce or increase the
original commission. (Note: The original commission can not
be altered, a second commission must be created to make up the
Side note: This module is still having modifications made to it. There
will be many enhancements and streamlining done to improve its