You can only do this if the invoice has been updated.
1. Go into Dispatch - Load Create/Edit - Rates
2. Make the changes. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE ORIGINAL RATE. You must
use MISC or add a rate type from the left side of the screen.
3. When you exit out of the rate screen the system will know that a
change was made and ask you to select what status to set the load back
to: Hold or Pre-invoice ready.
4. Once the load is Pre Invoice Ready and the Pre Inovice Edit has been
run, warnings will be displayed:
A/P AMOUNT PREVIOUSLY PROCESSED &
A/R AMOUNT PREVIOUSLY PROCESSED
These are normal warnings that are letting you know that A/R
& A/P amounts have already been generated for this load.
The Pre Invoice Edit will only display the newly added/corrected rates.
5. Continue on to Invoice Create, Print & Update. The adjustments take
on the date used in the invoice create.
6. The Corrected Invoice will have "Revised Invoice" and the original
invoice date printed on it. An asterick (*) will be next to the
corrected item(s). The corrected invoice will take on the date used
in the invoice create. A new invoice image is created, however you
will still be able to view the original invoice.
7. Corrections will be generated as credits and/or debits to the original
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list in your email software.