It is possible to have more than one delivery sheet in your system.
When the dispatcher needs to use an alternate delivery sheet, he can use the
dropdown box to select a different sheet to print.
There are settings in admin which enable this functionality.
- Make a copy of your existing delivery sheet. Rename with abbreviation of customer name. (max 8 characters) Example: searsdel.rtf
- Open document in wordpad and add the comments you want for this customer.
- Save in the \VisualLP\Help folder.
- Open System Administration.
- Select the Load Types tab.
- Highlight the load type this client uses in the grid. Example Load Type 10 = Truck Shipment.
- Click the Customer / Carrier Documents button.
- Check the Template Prompt checkbox next to the existing delivery sheet. (You may have to save & reopen Admin to enable)
- Click the dropdown box for the Template Default.
- Enter the decription & the revised delivery sheet file name.
- Click in the next blank line below the file info you entered and select ok. If the default changes to your new filename, simply retype your regular sheet name.
- Close & reopen Dispatch.
- When you create new documents, select the template dropdown box next to your regular delivery sheet name to display the alternate delivery sheets.
- Click on the arrow on the scrollbar to highlight your revised document.
- Click OK and process as usual.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address below and we will send you an email that will allow you to reset your login.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.