To enable printing from LOADPlus.Cloud, you will need to install TS Print onto your workstations. TS Print will automatically print to the printer you have selected as default in Control Panel. There is no need to report new printer to Freight Management Systems.
To Install TS Print
- Close all remote sessions
- Go to http://www.terminalworks.com/remote-desktop-printing/downloads
- Download the Client Version of TS Print onto your workstation
- Once TS Print is Downloaded, be sure to install the program. If TS Print did not automatically install, you can find the TS Print program in your Downloads folder, and run the installer from there.
- After you have successfully installed TS Print, be sure to select TS Print Default as your printer choice in the print prompts.